Home > Books, Friends, LinkedIn, Networking, Personal Network, Social > 150 Connections on LinkedIn – should I retire on Dunbar’s Number?
PLEASE NOTE - my website has moved to http://www.philobrien.com. Please continue your journey there!. Best wishes. Phil
- RT @w42st: The Rich History (including Frank Sinatra) of the Market Diner on w41st & 11th nytimes.com/2007/09/14/nyr… #w42st #marketdinerny 1 week ago
- RT @m1ke_ellis: Helping trauma survivors - fascinating / terrifying all at the same time: drtamalane.com - via @philobr 1 week ago
- Brilliant marketing by intridea to use a Billboard opposite ogilvy's offices to attract their… instagram.com/p/r-WVFxhDXw/ 1 week ago
- RT @DrTamaLane: My interview with Alicia, survivor of trauma, sharing her personal story of stepping out of the shadows of silence http://t… 1 week ago
- Personal Space – juggling closeness and privacy
- Finding WOW – the Toxteth Riots & Wimbledon Photographers
- Where you live – creativity lessons from Bono & Bowie
- I met a man on the internet….
- Replacing half your friends every 7 years – and the tattoo consequences
- Small Worlds, Connecting the Dots and Dark Side of the Moon
- Reflexivity – I liked the word so much, I bought the domain name!
- “I’d Like to See the Manager”
- How Technology Fosters Strong Ties – a guest post by Joel D. Canfield
- Nepotism and Dunbar’s Number
Albert-László Barabási amazon asset BBC BNI Chris Brogan Chris Cox Common Craft connected connections connectors contacts CRM Dark Side of the Moon Dr. Ivan Misner Dunbar's Number Facebook Farming friends generosity generous giving google Identifii InMaps INSEAD JESS3 Labs Jesse Thomas Jon Ferrara Jordi Robert-Ribes Julien Smith keep score Keith Ferrazzi linkedin Love is the Killer App Malcolm Gladwell Mark Granovetter Martin Gargiulo Mia De Kuijper Mick Cope Mitch Joel Mrs. Moneypenny MyWebCareer Neal Schaffer network networking Net Worth Nimble Old Boys Network Old School Tie Paul Adams personal Personal Network Pink Floyd Privacy Robin Dunbar Simon Johnson Six Pixels of Separation social Social Networks Soloware Stephen Downes Strength of Weak Ties Tim Sanders Tipping Point Tom Peters Trust Trust Agents Twitter Usman Sheikh value Visual Thesaurus VizWho Who's Got Your Back Windmill Networking